lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

April 28 2014

MR.
Julio Uribe
Mackay School
Chile, Viña del mar

Dear Julio: 
Today I write, to said to you I am good here in France special in Paris the Capital. Today I went to the Opera House in Paris, because my parents invite me to see the act, when I get in the Opera the people started to talk about the ghost and I was scary at one girl, her name is Christine. She is beatiful and have a angel voice I was like I dont know what to talk to she. When the act start I went to the boys room that is near the derssing-room of the singers and dancers, when I get out of the boys room I hear a voice that i never hear in my life, that voice was like a angel like Christine but it was not she, that was the ghost. When I hear the song again I put behind the door to saw who was then men that was singing and I only saw Christine and i cant saw who it was the men, I only see Christine. When the Opera finish i spoke with Christine and she tell me that the men that was singing it was the Ghost of the Opera house.
good bye Julio 

By Juan Ignacio Rodríguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario